Monday, November 17, 2008

Thoughts on the election

Throughout the election, I tried to keep my posts on THIS blog (my two others, linked on the side, are definitely partisan) non-partisan.

I am working on some pretty heavy projects right now (new summer classes, a book, etc.) so I just want to put a link here to National Review Senior Editor Jay Nordlinger's post election comments.

I just want to say, that there is hardly a single word I would change...except I don't have the strong feeling about the abortion issue that most conservatives have.

This is a column to bookmark. I dread an Obama presidency. I think the guy is such an empty suit...in a dangerous world, it's a bad time to have an amateur who is little more than the winner of the biggest American Idol competition to date. I hope I'm wrong.

I fear I'm not.

No comments: