Friday, December 7, 2007

Welcome one and all

Hi! Welcome to The Deep End. If you want to know more about me and my background, go to the info in the corner of the page and click on the "about me" part of the page. Please don't read anything into the fact that this blog was started on Pearl Harbor Day!

Today is little more than an introductory post to get things started. There will be lots of interesting things to talk about on this blog and I look forward to hearing from people around to the world who are interested in more light, and less heat...although I probably get heated myself from time to time.

I also expect to get some help from more technically advanced people in my family who can jazz up this site a little. Meanwhile, join in and bookmark this site.

More later,

"Coach"

2 comments:

Glow said...

I will love hearing what you have to say -- amoung other things. So, lets go.

Glow said...

Hey, how can i get this thing to send me a message when you have posted a new blog? you know sort of like facebook does when you have a message waiting...