Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who reads "The Deep End?"



Those who read this blog will know that I am just a little ol' feller who teaches high school.

But sometimes I wonder who reads this blog. You send things into cyberspace and you wonder...is anyone reading this?

I go through literally dozens of political websites, online newspapers, and other blogs to get my info and ideas. Most reflect my viewpoint but many do not.

This showed up on Rush Limbaugh's website today, and I have to wonder if he read my blog from Tuesday...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny. But, what does this say? Does this mean that i am married to a man who thinks like Rush... or one who thinks FOR rush? Yikes!! ;-) hehehe gotcha!

Jon Hinthorne said...

I abolutely love this movie, this advertisement/downplay of Hillary and thank you for making my day by putting it up, Keith!

Coach said...

THanks Jon...and to my wife -->you know Rush gets his best thoughts from reading my blog, my sweet

Unknown said...

Rush wishes he had your charisma in the classroom.

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed getting a diffrent angle on you by reading your posts , altho I still can't figure out which way you lean on some issues. This one sure made me laugh , keep up the good work.
Your Friend
Exiledczar