Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's official -- President Obama is an unprecedented jerk

I haven't posted on this blog in a long time, but what the president did tonight in his state of the union speech was unprecedented.

He openly attacked a Supreme Court decision in front of the world on live television.

Not only that, but he was flat out WRONG. Law professor Bradley Smith spells out his egregious error on the ruling allegedly allowing foreign corporations to get involved in our political campaigns here, but frankly the idea of attacking a Supreme Court decision you don't agree with is inconcievable, especially for a man who once taught constitutional law. I mean WTH?

Tonight, some of his words were conciliatory and an attempt to take a higher road towards the country he has bashed around the world, but in the end, it was an arrogant, petulant, divisive rant worthy of Castro's multi-hour hatefests of old.

Right now, I imagine a majority of Americans would like a re-vote.

But our system doesn't work that way. We will just have to keep up the public activism in the meantime and throw the Dems out in the fall.

I hate to say I told you so...but....read my back posting in 2008, and I DID.

God save us all...

No comments: